We are looking for a digital consultant who has a broad skill set ranging between tech and business, who loves problem solving, can thrive through uncertainty and incomplete information and who is comfortable with client facing interactions.
- 2+ years of related experience in either a consultant role, project manager, product manager, tech position.
- Organizational skills: You are able to translate a broad set of goals into clear actions. You know how to prioritize effectively. You are a master at managing multiple interdependent tasks using project management software.
- Communication: You are able to communicate complex information clearly to many different audiences. You are a great listener and a master communicator.
- IT knowledge: You are fully able to converse at a technical level and comfortable and unafraid with code (the level to technical knowledge required may vary depending on the position).
- User Research skills: You are able to interview and research customers, synthesize data, and gather insights to better understand their pain points, desires, and needs.
- Data savvy: You are at ease manipulating large amounts of data, conducting advanced statistics and using spreadsheet tools.
- Business savvy: You are knowledgeable and experienced with organizations and the way businesses operate. You love reading business books, have held managerial positions or managed your own company.
- English: fluent
- Japanese: business level
- Japanese market: You are very familiar with Japan’s domestic market and have experience managing products/services for the Japanese market.
- Remote/Distributed: You have experience working as part of a remote or distributed team.
- Identify business needs and requirements
- Establish a project timeline breaking down large goals into milestones, and milestones into tasks.
- Get up to speed in any industry, understanding its jargon and key concepts.
- Conduct Audit of company’s organization, processes, and existing tools
- Design & conduct user interviews to unearth key information and business needs
- Provide technical consulting offering tech solutions to business/organizational problems
- Define software requirements and manage development priorities
- Able to juggle with multiple stakeholders with contrary opinions and needs while maintaining a high customer satisfaction
- A competitive remuneration based on your experience.
- The opportunity to work with executive level people from large organizations.
- As an outsourced contractor you cumulate the flexibility of your work time and workplace while having good fiscal advantages too.
- Be an early member and grow together with the company.
Altera Consulting LLC. is a boutique consulting firm specialized in helping organizations develop technology capabilities.
Our team covers a wide range of skill set with strong IT, product, and design expertise to support our clients' digital ambitions.
We rely on agile and lean startup principles to support companies of any size, from small ventures to globally established brands.
The pace of changes keeps accelerating, shaking industries after industries, and sparing only companies who are able to adapt through technology.
We are here to support this transition for companies who either are just starting or are aiming to break new ground.