Decathlon is one of the most famous designers and retailers of sporting goods, in store and online.
At Decathlon Japan (デカトロンジャパン) we are driven by our passion for sports.
Our purpose is to make sports accessible to the many, and share our passion with our team mates and customers.
Our motto : We share, we challenge, we are responsible, we are positive, we are fair.
We provide flexible working conditions and sportive working environment, for you to be able to work hard, while playing even harder.
- Passionate and active, you practice your sport regularly and are an active member of its local sports community
- Open-minded, curious and creative.
- Self-starter with natural leadership qualities.
- Good communication skills, ability to generate motivation and are comfortable with communicating to a large group or other international members of the company.
- Ability to think logically and strategically and translate it into actions, to explain WHY and not only HOW.
- Having digital / online competence is a plus : ecommerce, UI, analytics, digital marketing; at minimum showing interest in learning more about this field.
- Passionate about user satisfaction, experience and service.
Working as a Sport Advisor, you will be working hand in hand with Sports Leader to ensure the best experience is given to customers when shopping at Decathlon Nishinomiya Store :
Responsibilities include :
- Customer service, customer facing and orientation
- Actively participate in communication operations in store and online (campaigns, events etc.)
- Help Sports Leaders defining the local sport project in store and within its local community, including offer, pricing, online and store merchandising, direct marketing, community management, services as well as business targets.
- Represent as your sport brand ambassador internally and externally for our Mountain & Camp brands : Quechua, Forclaz, Simonds
- Assist Sports Leaders in day to day store operations : layout setting up and modification, receiving, inventory, adjustments etc
BA or similar degree in related field
A sportive and dynamic atmosphere with opportunities to keep practice your sport(s) and discover new ones
Opportunity to be part of an exciting new project for our first store opening in Japan, an intense experience!
A culture that rewards performance with responsibilities and growth
A culture that encourages openness and diversity
On job training with our local team
Opportunity of several discovery training in neighboring Decathlon countries (Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, China, Korea), as well as our brand headquarters in Europe
Competitive package in terms of salary and benefits, depending on experience and potential
A willingness from the company to consider work / life / sports balance!
Decathlon is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1500 stores in 49 countries, it is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. We design, manufacture, and offer the best gear at the best prices for more than 80 sports. We aim to sustainably bring the power of sport to everyone, everywhere