HirePlanner is an fast growing HR Tech and Recruitment Software company. We are currently looking for an Event Planner Intern to join our team. This role will be critical for the development of our business in Japan and the right candidate will be responsible for planning and executing our upcoming HR events.
We are offering undergraduate and/or graduate students a stimulating and hands-on project management experience within a condensed 12 to 24 week period (with possibility of extension or conversion to full time). We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization. If you have a venture mindset and are one of those people interested in innovating and making a difference, you came to the right place - please contact us; we would love to have a chat!
The ideal applicant we are looking for should ideally have experience in event coordination projects and possess the following:
- Creative mind set
- Collaborative and team oriented approach
- Excellent organization skills
- Agile and ability to prioritize
- Computer savvy
- Strong communication skills and ability to network and build relationships
- Comfortable speaking in public
- Positive mind set and solution focused (we believe there are no problems, only solutions)
- Customer experience oriented (we always aim to surprise and delight our customers)
- Background in Event planning, PR, Marketing, Hospitality or Retail is preferred.
- Proficiency in various event software
- Japanese & English bilingual preferred
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Offering creative suggestions to offer a great event experience to all event sponsors and participants
- Research ideal venue location
- Design event floor plan
- Lead promotional activities for the event (social media promotion, university relations, PR etc.)
- Keep track of budgets requirements and expenses
- Hire volunteers to support on the day of the event(s)
- Analyze the event’s success, prepare reports and suggestions to improve future events
SOFT SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN PEOPLE:
- Generous: Bring value and make a difference in everything that you do
- Innovative, energetic, curious and solution focused
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and integrity
- Ability to work independently, detailed oriented and result oriented
- Represent HirePlanner in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Flexible working hours (20 hours / week minimum)
- Remote work possible