HirePlanner.com is a growing HR Tech start-up in Japan. We are looking for a student ambassador and influencer to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for promoting our company’s virtual career events designed to offer career guidance and job opportunities to young bilingual talent in Japan.
We are offering undergraduate and graduate students a stimulating and hands-on internship experience of up to 12 weeks period (with possibility of extension and/or conversion to full time).
We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization. If you have a venture mindset and are one of those people interested in innovating and making a difference, you came to the right place - please contact us.
- Japanese fluency mandatory
- Business English (preferred)
- Students currently attending a university in Japan (preferred)
- Students currently doing job hunting (preferred)
- Comfortable with social media
- Ability to approach everything with a positive and flexible mindset
- Interested in working together with a international and diverse team
As a Student Ambassador, you will play a critical role in supporting your student community with their career development and job search process. Our goal is to help you make an impact and support students at the beginning of their career by offering them access to practical information, free career advising and career opportunities from a wide range of hiring companies in Japan (Start-Up, Large organizations etc.).
For this role, you will be expected to perform tasks such as:
- Promote Virtual Career Event on Social media
- Share Career Event details with Campus Members and Career Centers
- Increase event registration and participation rate (student reach out)
- Participate in marketing and social media content creation strategy
- Participate in the organization and planning of HirePlanner’s next career event
- Run survey and market research with students from your university
- Share reports with event organizing team
- Active collaboration with the team
- Serve as a role model and influencer to students
AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO:
- Expand your network and HR connections
- Develop your personal brand and job searching expertise
- Grow a deeper understanding about the recruiting sector (both from the job seeker and HR perspective).
- Develop your problem solving skills with a creative and positive approach.
- Experience the advantages of collaborating with an international and diverse team.
HirePlanner's Virtual Career Events are designed to help bilingual new graduates and young professionals in Japan face their job-hunting challenges. We offer a fun, informative, and interactive experience where job seekers can engage with HR professionals, get their advice, learn from their experience, and access their company’s career opportunities and corporate culture.
More Information available at: https://www.hireplannerevents.com
- Duration of the program: About 12 weeks - from August 22nd 2022 to November 18th 2022.
- Flexible hours (15 to 20 hours per week) The exact schedule will be confirmed with the team based on your schedule.
- Remote work for the most part
This is a non-paid internship program with a certificate of completion.
HirePlanner.com is a cloud recruiting platform designed to help companies build great teams by simplifying and optimizing their recruiting process to offer the best hiring experience to candidates.