HirePlanner, an HR Tech and Recruitment Software company, is looking for a Web Designer / Developer to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for planning and creating the website for one of our latest project and services.
We are offering undergraduate and graduate students a stimulating and hands-on marketing experience within a condensed 10 to 12 week period (with possibility of extension or conversion to full time). We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization. If you have a venture mindset and are one of those people interested in innovating and making a difference, you came to the right place - please contact us.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Excellent visual design skills
- A relevant degree in a design related field
- Proficiency in graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or other visual design tools).
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS
- A solid understanding of content management systems (wordpress type etc.).
- A good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- A creative mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques.
Responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Conceptualization of the content strategy of a new product's website
- Creation of the website layout and user interface
- Testing and improvement of the design and user experience
- Working with different content management systems
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
SOFT SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Energetic, curious and solution focused
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and integrity
- Ability to work independently, detailed oriented and result oriented
- Bring value and make a difference in everything that you do
- Represent HirePlanner in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Flexible working hours (20 hours / week minimum)
HirePlanner.com is a cloud recruiting platform designed to help companies build great teams by simplifying and optimizing their recruiting process to offer the best hiring experience to candidates.