Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Previous working experience in Hospitality Industry and/or Call Center Operator experience
- Language : Advanced level in both English and Japanese
- PC Skill : Word, Excel, Outlook
- Other : Customer oriented and a team worker
- Handle all in-coming calls and Club emails
- Handle all reservation requests for Club facilities
- Provide accurate information about the Club, its facilities and events
- Take Guests Suites reservations
Hospitality school/major preferred
Hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
This position is on contract basis by April 2020 in order to cover a staff on maternity leave. Extension of the contract will be subject to position availability at the time.
5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends /public holidays)
Actual 7.5 hours / day between 07:30 - 22:00
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law and 3 days summer vacation
Japanese national holidays and New Year days of January 2nd and 3rd
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.