Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Working experience in hospitality is preferred
- Language : Intermediate in English and Basic level in Japanese
- PC Skill : Word, Excel, Outlook
- Other : Hospitality mind-set
- Dealing with Members inquiries at Recreation Services Desk
- Assist members for facility usage as well as rental sports wears
- Responsible for Locker rooms and Recreation facility patrol and maintenance
- Ensure the cleanliness and safety of the Recreation facilities.-
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holiday)
Actual 7.5 hours / day between 05:30 - 23:15 (1 hour break)
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law and 3 days summer vacation
Japanese national holidays and New Year days of January 2nd and 3rd
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.