• Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in Food and Beverage up to captain level
• Advance -level English (BULATS 4 / TOEIC 850)
• Advanced-level spoken Japanese
• Computer literacy
• Strong hands-on, service-oriented supervisor with proven leadership
- Assisting Manager for the day-to-day operation of the outlets.
- Acting Manager in Manager’s absence
- Oversee OJT training and plan short and long development plans for staff
- Ensure Tokyo American Club House Rules and Standards are adhered to at all time
- Demonstrate leadership in open communication amongst the service and kitchen staff and improve as needed.
- Maintain the adherence to established F&B policies, service standards, etc.
- Assist Manager to achieve or exceed budget through KPI management
- Control and optimize all expenses
- Create and execute the promotions for the success of the outlets
University/College/Hotel school education preferred
Working Hours: 5 days/week (including weekends/national holidays)
Actual 7.5 hrs/day between 8:30 a.m. and 11 p.m
Basic Social Securities / Staff Canteen (JPY300/hot meal)
Annual vacation will be given in line with Japanese Law
3 days of summer vacation
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.