WeAre is an innovative young group. The company is shaping a new vision of the industry and is gradually applying the most advanced technologies and approaches (additive manufacturing, robotics, digitalization, etc.). The company is experiencing rapid growth. It plans to double its turnover in the short term, and strengthen its capability in certain key professions. We love industrial and technological challenges, we want to share our passion to create and build an agile industrial company. We are building a business that favors excellence, autonomy and employee development.
After a successful partnership initiated in 2016 to bring Additive Manufacturing within Yamaichi Group’s “Factory Mall” with the creation of Prismadd Japan, the logical next step was to join forces with WeAre Group to develop a strong offer addressed to high growth markets in the region.
Building WeAre Pacific, each partner brought its full set of skills, assets and know-how:
- WeAre Group is a European Tier 1 for Detailed Parts in the Aerospace & Medical industry
- Yamaichi Group is first class Raw material handler, Precision mold and parts manufacturer of the Automotive, Defense and Rail industries
- Globaltronic Group is a recognized manufacturer for the Medical and Aerospace industries in Asia and in the US with advanced knowledge of Industry 4.0
WeAre has around 2000 employees. The company is active in many professions in the aeronautical industry, in traditional areas (machining, surface treatment, assembly) and in the additive manufacturing sector.
Machining center operators, manufacturing agents, unit managers, team leaders, quality controllers.
DESIGN OFFICE PROFESSIONS:
NC/CADCAM programmer, CAD designer, method technician, computing engineer, etc.
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT PROFESSIONS:
Supply chain, procurement, supply, scheduling, quality.
Working in WeAre means being in an environment that offers :
- The challenges of an industrial start-up
- Ultra-rapid growth, innovation and continual reassessment, a multitude of cross-cutting projects
- The benefits of a structured industrial group
- Growth prospects, training and skills development
- The advantages of a business with a family culture
- Proximity to managers, autonomy and rapid progress to personal accountability
WeAre is structured with a view to achieving rapid growth and consolidating a value-creating business model for our customers and employees. The Group is organized into autonomous specialist Business Units (BUs) whose directors provide commercial, industrial and financial management. Our process are:
- Global Finishing
- Sub Assembly