Our company is a leading one-stop travel service provider consisting of 4 brands. Across its platforms, Our company enables local partners and travelers around the world to make informed and cost-effective bookings for travel products and services, through aggregation of comprehensive travel-related information and resources, and an advanced transaction platform consisting of mobile apps, Internet websites, and 24/7 customer service centers. Founded in 1999 and listed on Nasdaq in 2003, Our company has become one of the largest travel companies in the world in terms of gross merchandise value.
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- At least 2 years’ experience in call center relevant industry
- Good communication skills to build up effective collaboration
- Understands the intricacies of forecasting and knows how to build a robust plan that accommodates for variation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Responsible for creating efficient schedules, processing and managing overtime and under time
- Support to achieve service level and efficiency targets from Work Force Management perspective
- Real-time monitoring of service level and providing suggestions to service team
- Work closely with team leaders to constantly monitor staff movements in line upon forecast plan
- Implement improvement measures to ensure SLAs are well met
・STEP 1 書類選考(書類選考のため、事前に電話・Zoom面談あり)
・STEP 2 面接1～２回
・STEP 3 内定(面接日から1週間ほどで結果をご通知)
給与: 4,000,000円 - 6,000,000円 月給
Trip.com Group is a leading global travel service provider comprising of Trip.com, Ctrip, Skyscanner, and Qunar with the mission"to pursue the perfect trip for a better world".
Across its platforms, Trip.com Group helps travellers around the world make informed and cost-effective bookings for travel products and services. Trip.com Group technology enables partners to connect their offerings with users through the aggregation of comprehensive travel-related content and resources, and an advanced transaction platform consisting of apps, websites and 24/7 customer service centers.
2022 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED