After the opening of its first store in Kansai, Decathlon is coming to Kanto area and we expect a big impact on our online business. We want to keep making our customers even happier and that means that we need to reinforce our Ecommerce team.
Join our small but growing Ecommerce team of around 10 team mates where you will be challenged to add value to the group each day, enjoying a high degree of autonomy and geographical freedom.
WHO ARE YOU
Sports lover, energetic, you practice at least one sport.
Passionate about Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, at least 2 years of working experience in these fields.
Experience managing Japanese marketplaces such as Amazon, Rakuten, YahooShopping, etc.
Familiarity with PPC, SEO, content strategy, inbound marketing and other ecommerce selling techniques
A good understanding on digital business process (e.g. Sales, Customer Service, Finance, IT)
Ability to build and navigate successful cross-functional, global, and internal/external relationships
Good communication and writing skills, team player and contributor
Good command of both Japanese and English, written and spoken
In Decathlon we believe in richer roles which allow employees to always keep learning and to have a broader impact. That’s the reason we require a dual role for our Ecommerce team mates.
For E-commerce - Marketplace responsible :
For his/her designated sports, Ecommerce responsible is the leader and responsible for online business and customers‘ satisfaction by providing continuously an optimal product offer & purchase experience.
You will work and optimize :
- The homepage regarding the seasonality and our offer
- Category pages so customers can easily find our products
- Products pages so customers can easily buy our products
- Regularly update the website’s treemap in order that it follows Decathlon’s DNA and user’s behaviour
- Monitor stock and prices
- Work together with Sport Leaders in store and abroad to align strategies and actions
Marketplace responsible will be the leader on developing Decathlon operational strategy and presence on 3rd party websites and external platforms. This role is created to profit from the actual Ecommerce infrastructure to reach more sportspeople who actually are not using our website. You will be the key point of contact between Decathlon and Marketplace topics.
Some of the responsibilities and concrete actions of this role involve:
- Research, analyze and collaborate on the technical implementation and connection of our systems with external websites and marketplaces
- Build and manage the Marketplace range offer
- Work and perform actions to improve Marketplace sales and operations
- Coordinate marketing actions with other Ecommerce teammates
- Manage the product content for Marketplace and the adequacy of our feeds and Master Data
- Monitor logistic performance in compliance with SLAs
- Create and maintain internal processes to enable us to manage the business performance and cost optimization in an efficient way.
- Ensure brand voice and style is consequently delivered in all touchpoints
When you join Decathlon, you’ll become an important member of one of the biggest sports companies worldwide. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big and make an impact. A few of the perks you’ll receive include:
- Competitive salary
- An awesome work environment pushing you to play more sports, possibilities of partial remote working, discount on sport products, etc.
Decathlon is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1500 stores in 49 countries, it is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. We design, manufacture, and offer the best gear at the best prices for more than 80 sports. We aim to sustainably bring the power of sport to everyone, everywhere
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED