Bulgari is looking to hire enthusiastic Gem Specialist responsible for elevating customer's shopping experience with expert knowledge of fine jewelry. As a successful candidate, you will be developing the prestige business in the brand and drive the sales of high jewelry pieces within Japan.
Certificate of Gemologist
Knowledge of all gemological materials (Precious/semi-precious/hard stones, etc)
Knowledge of mining and country of origin of gems, and understanding the market value accordingly
Knowledge of documentation and certificates of gems
Knowledge of High end products
Fluency in English and Japanese
- Play a role as a gem ambassador in the event of our high jewelry collection.
- Provide and support on sales closure in high jewelry business negotiation to elaborate the value of gem stones
- Organize and deliver training on gem to internal talents
- Organize & perform follow-up sessions at store level
- Maintain constant update on gemstones issues from websites and worldwide gemological Institutes.
- Participate in gemstones fairs and seminars (updating on tools and techniques)
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
Report to Retail Director
Gem Specialist is a stand-alone position which will be working closely with Retail, High End Business, Sales Training, Marketing & Communication and many other functions in both office and shop side.
Determined by experiences and skill set
Weekends, National holidays
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED