Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
Applicants must reside and hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications.
No visa sponsorship is available.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience as a bartender in established Food and Beverage organizations
English :Upper Intermediate level
Japanese :Upper Intermediate level
PC skill：Word, Excel, POS system
- Reporting to Beverage Director
- Ensuring the quality of beverages provided in the Club is according to internal standard
- Oversees the Club's beverage programs including menus, purchases, storage and inventory
- Education and training the beverage team for higher quality and consistency
- Planning and organization of wine and beverage systems including set up and appearance
- Oversee the purchase of all beverage to maintain PAR stock
- Create and maintain beverage database which is accessible for all beverage operations
- Constant Beverage menu engineering
-with flexibility and vitality to work with all F&B outlets within the Club including banquet, sports bar, and fine dining.
-with effective and open communication in regards to beverage within the F&B department
-Who enjoy conversations and socializing with an appropriate manner with the Members
7.5 hours/day, 5 days a week (on shift schedule including weekends/public holidays) between 14:30 - 23:30 or after.
Social Security, staff canteen, transportation fee,
Summer vacation, annual vacation
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED