GR Japan is the largest and leading government relations and public affairs consultancy in Japan. We offer a full range of government relations and related services, including policy and issue monitoring, stakeholder mapping, in-depth intelligence, political due diligence, strategic outreach, advocacy, public procurement support, and public affairs campaigns.
GR Japan is part of the GR Group, with offices in Washington D.C., London, Seoul, Osaka and Tokyo.
GR Japan is now recruiting a Senior Accountant with Business Analyst experience. We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in public policy, detailed knowledge of government and/or industry. Applicants must be able to combine creativity with intellectual rigour, and the organisational skills to manage projects, events and initiatives.
We offer experience at the intersection of business and government, helping clients – world-leading multinational companies, financial institutions, industry associations, NGOs and other organisations – to engage effectively with Japanese policy and government stakeholders.
• Proven experience as an accountant
• Experience with budget planning, forecasting (cash and revenues)
• Experience in tracking KPIs in a professional service firm, including time tracking, reporting and analysis
• Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
• Proficient user of finance software
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate to English
• A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
• Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
• With the support of a Jr. accountant, day to day management of accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger, mainly in accounts payables, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information; ensures accuracy of financial statements
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the budget and previous year's results
• Develop the company's budget, including updating cashflow and revenue forecasts
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
• Develop and extract productivity and profitability reports from company's time tracking system
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics
• Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
Here’s what you can expect from GR Japan:
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Hands-on interaction with business, government, and civil society with the potential to contribute to public policy in Japan
• Exposure to Japan’s political leaders, as well as senior executives of leading global organisations
• Opportunity to develop your career in government relations and public affairs, and advancement in the company
• Opportunities to work with policy experts from around the world
Competitive salary package, 25 days paid leave a year and full social benefits
GR Japan can also provide visa sponsorship if necessary
Weekends and national holidays, 25 paid leave days a year
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED