OYO Group is the world's second largest hotel group. We are currently located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, Mexico and many more. Our growth story began in 2013 when the founder of OYO, Ritesh Agarwal, got inspired to come up with more affordable, quality living spaces during his Thiel Fellowship in Silicon Valley. Since then, OYO has grown from strength to strength to become the second largest hotel company with more than 1 million rooms globally.
OYO entered the Japanese market in April 2019 in a 50-50 Joint Venture with Softbank Group, with the mission of bringing quality living spaces in Japan.
OYO is looking for a Business Development Head, to lead end to end strategy and execution of business development in the country and work towards building and developing a strong Business Development team.
● Japanese native -
English - conversational / Basic.
Candidate should be between 32 to 39 years old.
8+ years of high-quality experience in sales, business development, operations or partnerships.
● Analytically strong and ability to structure and negotiate complex deals.
● Demonstrated ability in hiring, building and leading large teams.
● Sales oriented working style, high degree of ownership and entrepreneurship attitude.
● Professional with the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients .
● Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple teams locally as well as globally.
● Experience in early stage start-up environments preferred.
● Lead end-to-end strategy and execution of business development in Japan.
● Develop holistic Business Development understanding of the market and craft a successful go-to-market strategy for the company.
● Drive recruitment, training and development efforts towards building a world-class business development team.
● Deliver on the supply targets and country expansion plan according to the Annual Operating Plan.
● Provide training and mentorship thereby enabling the BD team to gain industry knowledge, functional expertise and know-how of OYO systems & processes.
● Conduct regular performance management exercises for all Business Development Managers.
● Drive changes to existing Business Development systems and processes according to the local market requirement.
● Collaborate with central teams to ensure smooth business conduct.
● Build and maintain relationships with key hotel partners.
Bachelor's or Equivalent.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED