About the Role -
OYO is looking for a Hub Head, who will be responsible for managing the operations and P&L for their respective regions in Japan. Reporting directly to the Country head, you will develop and implement strategies to ensure growth and success of OYO.
Need to have experience in handling P&L
● At least 8 years of experience in B2B companies with a track record of exceeding sales KPIs and achieving remarkable customer growth.
● Great vision, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
● Ability to recruit, build large teams & nurture talent for long run.
● Strong presentation skills both over the phone and in-person.
● Initiative and solution oriented mind.
● People management.
● Team Management:
○ Lead the team towards the right relationship management with key hotel partners in the designated area.
○ Building and leading the business development team through efficient performance management systems like review meetings, performance monitoring and discussion etc.
● Business Expansion:
○ Responsible for end to end business development of the assigned area: Monitoring, analysing and forecasting supply targets, their business models and tracking progress against them
○ Identifying new forms of Real Estate to ensure the right inventory growth and higher market share for the respective market
○ Creating a balance in inventory growth and revenue growth with the objective of profit maximization
● Stakeholder Management:
○ Work closely with regional(hub) leadership and cross-functional teams and act as strategic thought partner to the Country head of business development regarding hotel partnerships, account management and geographic expansion plans
○ Work closely with the Operations Teams to analyse results and identify opportunities to improve internal Business Development processes.
● Degree in business or equivalent.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED