Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a PR Manager to have accountability for Women, Mens RTW and accessories, Fine Jewelry and Timepieces and Dior Maison and Baby PR activities.
In this role, you will lead the showroom team with 4 subordinates including 2 temp staff, reporting to senior PR manager.
• 7+ years of experience in PR within luxury fashion industry
• Existing relationships with senior contacts within fashion, Lifestyle media
• Equipped with an own influencer contact list
• Digital and social media savvy
PRODUCT PR & SHOWROOM MANAGEMENT
• Pitch and secure print editorial coverage including news, features and product placement.
• Partner with central team to ensure relevant press assets are ready for distribution to local press, reviewing local strategies ongoing to ensure global PR alignment.
• Manage the communication of all brand materials and press releases, including celebrity dressing.
• Work closely with relevant local teams such as Digital, E commerce teams to create 360° marketing and communications campaigns.
• Work closely with MD and retail teams to identify key products to support and provide tactical support to drive traffic and revenue goals
• Manage the showroom team to co-ordinate the samples stock for all seasons including archive. Together with the team, use Launchmetrix for samples ensuring pieces are efficiently tracked, called back and logged after all shoots.
• Develop and nurture important relationships with all style press, fashion editors, stylists, and influencers.
• Overall coordination of press day in the showroom and support within PR events working closely with VMD, customer development teams and production company.
• Work closely with central teams and senior PR manager on fashion shows, press events, press trips.
VIP & INFLUENCERS
• Develop a strong and innovative PR and influencers strategies in accordance with PR director and
senior PR manager, incorporating brand initiatives and key product launches and reaching target
• Build and maintain relationships with influencers and entertainment sector.
• Manage fittings for VIP and influencer events, premieres, award shows and any press opportunities –
ensuring that these are always in line with the brand aesthetic and the product calendar
• Manage product ordering for VIP and influencer giftings and dressings in accordance with digital
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine. Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women’s Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison’s atelier, along with the brand’s newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED