Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Retail Performance
In this role, your main mission is to deploy retail performance projects in the zone boutiques (digital and non-digital), Dior STAR being your priority in 2020.
• Quick learner, understand and implement new projects easily and rapidly
• Understand both HQ and Boutique’s challenges/priorities
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Training capabilities: animation & organization
< Desired qualities:>
• Good communication abilities and motivational skills
• Open Minded
• Excellent English skills
• Strong interest in digital initiatives, early adopter of digital tools
• High mobility
• Work experience in retail is a plus
• You would be dedicated to all RP projects (After-Sales/Reporting/Induction) roll out and in charge of the run phase afterward, starting with Dior Star project
•You will be considered as the key zone relay for Project Team and for the Central Retail Performance team for projects local deployment.
• Your objective is to plan and organize roll out/run phase but also to ensure training and to prepare boutique staff to embrace change. He/She is responsible for the successful implementation of the project.
• After the roll-out, you will be in charge of the project follow-up with the boutiques and organize regular visits (collect feedback, provide basic support and new training if needed).
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine. Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women’s Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison’s atelier, along with the brand’s newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED