OYO is South Asia’s largest and fastest growing hospitality group with presence across 230 cities and currently operating 3000+ hotels in India, U.K., China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Nepal. OYO pioneered and revolutionised the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardisation of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travellers in Asia. Hotel-owners partnering with OYO see a significant increase in occupancy levels.
In its quest to develop further OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors such as SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
OYO in its continuous expansion around the world brought its revolutionary model to Japan in 2019, within 4 months it was present in 50 cities, with the aim to cover the whole territory by 2020.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND KEY SKILLS:
• Minimum 5 years in the sales enablement or related strategic planning work
• Ideal background – sales planning, sales enablement, sales operations, strategic planning
• Ability to deep dive into regional businesses identifying diagnostics and remediation plans
• Passionate about problem solving & strong data based decision making
• Possess effective communication and change agility skills
• Conflict resolution & stakeholder management
• Technology savvy - must know how to leverage technology to solve problems
• Ability to understand business priorities and align operations agenda to the same
● Responsible for finalizing the commissions with the hotel owners and business development managers
● Developing insights on regional performance trends leveraging consistent KPI’s against the commission rates
● Play a critical role in designing and monitoring future commercial approach in evolving markets
● Defines commercial excellence metrics, goals, and creates a dashboard to report the progress, provide indicators of improvement and overall strategic customer retention plan
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED