Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a creative, proactive research and consulting intern who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic agency environment.
Learn about our internship experience from a short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ouHwLZpZGA
Native Japanese with business level English
Highly motivated, proactive mindset
Excellent communication and attention to detail
Follows through on commitments and works to deadlines
Open to criticism and feedback
Willingness to speak up and share own ideas and feedback
Familiarity with research, marketing and advertising are advantages
The internship includes:
• Attending internal, client, and vendor meetings
• Scheduling meetings and taking records of meetings
• Establishing action plans and managing project tasks
• Contributing to social media platforms and posting content
• Writing or translating content in English or Japanese
• Supporting the sales and consulting team to secure pitch meetings, prepare materials and communicate with prospective and existing clients
• Analysing marketing data and presenting findings to management
• Making preparations for events
Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
Full exposure to all aspects of our business
Network of established professionals and senior leaders
Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
20-40 hours per week for 8-20 weeks
Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.
9:30 - 18:30
Outstanding work environment
Reimbursement for expenses
Weekends, national holidays, paid holidays
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED