Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a creative, proactive, and web-savvy Intern writer who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic studio environment.
Learn about our internship experience from a short video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ouHwLZpZGA
Native English or Native Japanese with Business level English
Highly motivated, proactive mindset
Excellent communication and attention to detail
Follows through on commitments and works to deadlines
Open to criticism and feedback
Willingness to speak up and share own ideas and feedback
Familiarity with key social media platforms
The internship includes:
• Researching and writing content for Custom Media’s publications including 'BCCJ ACUMEN' and 'CCCJ The Canadian' magazines
• Researching and writing content for GoConnect
• Potentially assisting with client projects that come up
• If the intern has Japanese ability, limited assistance with translations
• Assisting editorial team with other projects as needed
Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
Full exposure to all aspects of our business
Network of established professionals and senior leaders
Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
20-40 hours per week for 8-20 weeks
Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.
9:30 - 18:30
Outstanding work environment
Reimbursement for expenses
Weekends, national holidays, paid holidays
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED