Custom Media is an award-winning integrated digital marketing agency based in central Tokyo.
We seek a creative, proactive, and web-savvy Japanese native writer or editor who enjoys working in a challenging and dynamic studio environment.
Native Japanese, fluent English
Demonstrated ability to write and/or edit appealing copy in Japanese for use in:
• Branding and marketing projects, OR
• Publications, media releases and articles, OR
• Blogs, AND
• Digital advertising
Strong interest in and understanding of web-related technologies including:
• Websites and content management systems
• Search engine marketing
• Social media marketing
Strong attention to detail
Experience in creating user-friendly reports
A good eye for design
Flexible, creative, personable, team player
The job includes:
• Copywriting and editing in Japanese for web, social media, blogs, reports and more
• Managing and improving the overall content of our clients’ websites (including data entry with WordPress and quality assurance testing)
• Limited translation of materials from English to Japanese when required
Salary negotiable based on experience
Professional career and life coaching, training, mentoring
Generous company share appreciation rights scheme
Full exposure to all aspects of our business
Network of established professionals and senior leaders
Friendly, comfortable environment at the new Cambridge Innovation Center Tokyo
Social insurance and benefits
9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Work from home and / or office flexibility
We are only accepting applicants who are currently living in Japan.
Please apply with your CV and brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No telephone calls please.
9:30 - 18:30
Outstanding work environment
Weekends, national holidays, paid holidays
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED