Exciting Opportunity to join STH Japan!
STH Japan was established as a joint venture between JTB Corp. (49%) and the UK’s Sports travel & Hospitality Group (51%), and is the exclusive official hospitality provider for Rugby World Cup 2019 and Tokyo 2020.
STH Group develops and delivers hospitality programmes for the world’s largest sporting events.
STH Group have provided a range of services as the Rugby World Cup’s exclusive official hospitality provider since the 2007 tournament.
STH Japan will combine the large-scale sporting event experience, commercial rights, and networks cultivated by STH Group, empowered by the corporate strength of JTB Group, including its planning capabilities and business-related skills and resources, to establish and actively develop the sports hospitality business in Japan and across Asia.
On 2nd November 2017, STH Japan was awarded “Best UK / Japan Partnership” at the British Business Awards (BBA) hosted in Tokyo at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
The awards recognise British innovation, entrepreneurship, business success and social contributions in Japan.
Fluent in Japanese and English
• Demonstrates curiosity
• Welcomes challenges as a learning opportunity
• Has high performance standards
• Tracks and shares feedback, best practices or ideas
• Thrives under pressure and fast pace
• Removes barriers to inefficiency
• Brings solutions instead of problems
An interest in sports would be beneficial.
Hospitality Programme Management
• Under the supervision of the Head of Customer Relations and the Senior Manager Customer Relations, manage all communication with hospitality customers in a professional manner, nurturing a positive relationship
• Manage the creation and approval of all Customer Relations marketing/information material
• Generate customer reports as required by the Head of Customer Relations
• Manage the communication with the Finance department regarding hospitality orders and cancellations
• Manage the communication with the Ticketing department relating to match seat allocations
• Manage the communication with the Operations department relating to hospitality seat allocations
• In conjunction with the Ticketing department, oversee the delivery of match tickets to hospitality customers
• Draft a bilingual (En-Jp) manual and administer the training of temporary Customer Relations staff hired for tournament time
• Assist the Senior Manager Customer Relations in drafting a post tournament Customer Relations report
Hospitality Order Management
• Assist in the training of all Hospitality Sales Agents and STH Japan team in the use of the TIMS ordering system
• Administer any necessary data input and/or changes to hospitality orders on the TIMS system, as directed by the Head of Customer Relations or the Senior Manager Customer Relations
• Liaise with the Operations team on supplying data required for operational fulfilment of all hospitality packages
• Liaise with the Ticketing team on supplying data required for ticket fulfilment
• Responsible for the flow of accurate information to the Finance Team for billing
• Keep an updated and accurate hospitality customer database
• Ensure customer data and information is protected and backed-up
• Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures
• Maintain close liaison and good working relationship with all departments
• Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Customer Relations
• Reports to: Head of Customer Relations
• Internal stakeholders: STH Japan President, STH Japan Operations Team, STH Japan Finance Team, STH Japan Ticketing Team, Customer Relations Team
• External stakeholders: Hospitality customers, hospitality bookers
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED