OYO Group is the world's second largest hotel group. We are currently located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, Mexico and many more. Our growth story began in 2013 when the founder of OYO, Ritesh Agarwal, got inspired to come up with more affordable, quality living spaces during his Thiel Fellowship in Silicon Valley. Since then, OYO has grown from strength to strength to become the second largest hotel company with more than 1 million rooms globally.
OYO entered the Japanese market in April 2019 in a 50-50 Joint Venture with Softbank Group with the aim to expand to the whole territory by 2020.
OYO is looking to hire a customer Support Head, who will be responsible for managing the operations for customer support and improving customer experience.
Bilingual Candidate only - Native Japanese
10 years + experience in Customer service domain
● Experience within a contact centre environment, with accountability for at least 15 agents as direct reports.
● Experience in building and scaling phone, email and chat support.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● An entrepreneurial spirit.
● Process oriented, self-driven and ready to take new initiatives.
● Ability to priorities effectively to meet deadlines.
● Bring ideas to the table and be prepared to own them.
● Be senior point of escalation for a growing team of support agents based in Japan.
● Build our capabilities in live chat to support hotel partners and guests 24/7.
● Facilitating internal training and induction for new joiners.
● Work with senior stakeholders to develop the support logic to meet our hotel partner and guest needs.
● Craft communications on product and policy changes and ad-hoc needs.
● Develop the support team with clear KPIs, building out performance metrics to meet personal and professional development goals.
● Assist in facilitating the scaling up of our Japan support team.
Post Graduate or Graduate Degree.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED