Decathlon is one of the most famous designers and retailers of sporting goods, in store and online.
At Decathlon, we are driven by our passion for sports.
Our purpose is to make sports accessible to the many, and share our passion with our team mates and customers.
Our five team principles : We share, we challenge, we are responsible, we are positive, we are fair.
Our historical presence in Kansai led us to the successful opening of our first store in Nishinomiya, and we are now looking for the people who will be part of our expansion journey in Japan.
Currently recruiting for various roles in store and in back office, we want to meet exceptional team mates and sports passionate above all.
Feel free to reach out and share your passion and career vision with us !
- Sports lover, energetic, you practice at least one sport.
- Passionate about Ecommerce and Digital Marketing, at least 2 years of working experience in these fields.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Be curious, dare to make decisions, willing to take challenges, ability to deliver concrete results.
- Good communication and writing skills, team player and contributor.
- Good command of both Japanese and English, written and spoken.
In Decathlon we believe in richer roles which allow employees to always keep learning and to have a broader impact. That’s the reason we require a dual role for our Ecommerce responsibles.
For his/her designated sports, the Ecommerce responsible is the leader and responsible for online business and customers‘ satisfaction by providing continuously an optimal product offer & purchase experience. You will work and optimize :
- the homepage regarding the seasonality and our offer
- category pages so customers can easily find our products
- products pages so customers can easily buy our products
- regularly update the website’s treemap in order that it follows Decathlon’s DNA and user’s behaviour monitor stock and prices
- work together with Sport Leaders in store and abroad to align strategies and actions
The E-commerce - Traffic responsible will take the lead on traffic growth and will be the referent of user acquisition inside the Ecommerce team.
- Broad role which requires experience and passion in several of the following channels :
- SEO (Ex. define and track a list of relevant keywords, write optimal product titles and metadata, etc.)
- SEM and Display (Ex. optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing, lead and manage external advertising agencies, etc.)
- Email campaigns (Ex. design email newsletters, writing email copy, managing users database, etc.)
- Affiliation (Ex. design and implementation of an affiliation program, nurture the relationship with partners and 3rd channels, etc.)
- Social media (Ex. partner with our communication department to maximize returns on social media campaigns, etc.)
9:00am to 6:00pm
When you join Decathlon, you’ll become an important member of one of the biggest sports companies worldwide. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big and make an impact. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment pushing you to play more sports, possibilities of partial remote working, discount on sport products, etc.
Week-ends, National Holidays
Decathlon is a French sporting goods retailer. With over 1500 stores in 49 countries, it is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. We design, manufacture, and offer the best gear at the best prices for more than 80 sports. We aim to sustainably bring the power of sport to everyone, everywhere
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED