Loro Piana is a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments. Our focus has been the highest quality of our products and services, and we keep making effort and progress.
We are going through an exciting new challenge in the Japanese market today with the renewal of the brand image and positioning.
In this role, you will manage the relationship with the client and will handle back office activities (invoice, delivery). Also supporting all team to finalize the Textile Division’s “Digital Transformation” will be another key responsibility.
Your team player mindset, negotiation and problem solving skills will add great value as developing relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
• 5 years’ experience in the B to B business is welcomed
• Professional background
• Strong working knowledge of : Digital, Office, SAP, ERP
• Tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help to achieve business goals
• Languages skills: very fluent in Japanese and English (Written & Spoken).
• Proven working experience in project management
Report to: The Sales Director
• Facilitate customer’s digitalization (app)
• Design, implement & execute key new projects as e-commerce and “new tailors”
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track key new projects progress
• Manage and deliver projects’ digital life-cycle within quality, time and budget requirements
• Identify and implement KPIs and project milestones
• Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline
• Support sales (client visit, analysis, business development)
• Handle 360° sales back office activities (invoice, delivery, logistic)
• Develop trusted relationships with clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions in order to better understand their requests and perspectives
• Education: University degree or equivalent
Since founded in 1924 in Italy, Loro Piana has been working with the best raw materials available on earth for six generations. We are always trying to find new ways to get the utmost quality for fabrics and garments that can last more than a lifetime.We control every stage of production for the utmost quality, from the collection of the natural fibres, right down to the delivery of the finished products to retailers.
We believe that "luxury is quality with no compromise. It's not the price, but the innate value of something."
The Finest materials:
Also know as "fiber of the gods" because it is the rarest, finest animal fibre in the world, comes from a small Andean camelid. Vicuna were being designated as an endangered spicies because they had been poached by people who were attracted by this beautiful fiber. In 2008, Loro piana established the “Reserva Dr. Franco Loro Piana”, Peru’s first private nature reserve. In just five years the number of animals in the reserve has doubled, confirming the significance of Loro Piana’s contribution to saving this precious animal from extinction. Today Loro Piana is the world’s number one processor of vicuña, the finest fibre that can be legally obtained from an adult animal. Once spun and woven, the vicuña is entirely crafted in Italy.
"The Gift of Kings"
Wool, the oldest natural fiber known to man, has been taken to an exceptional level of fineness and quality. Measuring only 12 microns, this wool is finer than cashmere, as light as vicuña and only available in extremely limited quantities: around 2,000 kilos a year compared to the 500 million kilos of fibre auctioned annually in Australia and New Zealand, home to the world’s best wool.
"World Record Bale"
Loro Piana acquires the world’s finest wool. The record-breaking wool is an incredible 10.3 microns fine.
Every year Loro Piana purchases the finest bales of wool from Australia and New Zealand to create exclusive fabrics.
The record bale represents the very finest merino wool and is used by loro Piana to exclusively create 40 bespoke suits.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED