Loro Piana is a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments. Our focus has been the highest quality of our products and services, and we keep making effort and progress.
We are going through an exciting new challenge in the Japanese market today with the renewal of the brand image and positioning.
In this role, you will assist Logistic Manager in overseeing the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving.
If you are open, flexible and adaptable person with strong organizational and administration skills, this position will be great match for you!
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of logistics management
• Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice
• Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers
• Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms
• High level of computer literacy including MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP
• English knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
• Confident and assertive; Professional attitude and behavior
Responsible for day-to-day management of logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of carriage.
• Accomplish day-to-day administrative responsibilities
• Manage appropriate procedures for international shipments of all merchandise and non-merchandise
• Data collection and analysis for supply planning
• Assist Logistic Manager with financial controlling and budget review
• Collaborate with HQ to be aligned with service level standard and guidelines
• Manage freight forwarder, courier, customs broker, and warehouse for inbound /outbound operations
• Manage time table associated with deliveries and pick-ups
• Track shipments across multiple channels
• Manage regular transfers back to Italy, intra-company transfers, and end of season shipments of obsolete items back to Italy
• Manage logistics operations for special projects (trunk shows, pop-ups, and opening)
• Arrange necessary documents including CITES for import and export
• Responsible for receipt, storage, and reporting of merchandise inventory
• Ensure all items are well documented and kept in good quality
• Work closely with Merchandising and Retail Operations
• Assist Logistics Manager with stock taking operations (semi-annually)
• Update SAP
Since founded in 1924 in Italy, Loro Piana has been working with the best raw materials available on earth for six generations. We are always trying to find new ways to get the utmost quality for fabrics and garments that can last more than a lifetime.We control every stage of production for the utmost quality, from the collection of the natural fibres, right down to the delivery of the finished products to retailers.
We believe that "luxury is quality with no compromise. It's not the price, but the innate value of something."
The Finest materials:
Also know as "fiber of the gods" because it is the rarest, finest animal fibre in the world, comes from a small Andean camelid. Vicuna were being designated as an endangered spicies because they had been poached by people who were attracted by this beautiful fiber. In 2008, Loro piana established the “Reserva Dr. Franco Loro Piana”, Peru’s first private nature reserve. In just five years the number of animals in the reserve has doubled, confirming the significance of Loro Piana’s contribution to saving this precious animal from extinction. Today Loro Piana is the world’s number one processor of vicuña, the finest fibre that can be legally obtained from an adult animal. Once spun and woven, the vicuña is entirely crafted in Italy.
"The Gift of Kings"
Wool, the oldest natural fiber known to man, has been taken to an exceptional level of fineness and quality. Measuring only 12 microns, this wool is finer than cashmere, as light as vicuña and only available in extremely limited quantities: around 2,000 kilos a year compared to the 500 million kilos of fibre auctioned annually in Australia and New Zealand, home to the world’s best wool.
"World Record Bale"
Loro Piana acquires the world’s finest wool. The record-breaking wool is an incredible 10.3 microns fine.
Every year Loro Piana purchases the finest bales of wool from Australia and New Zealand to create exclusive fabrics.
The record bale represents the very finest merino wool and is used by loro Piana to exclusively create 40 bespoke suits.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED