MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that helps brands grow meaningful relationships with people. The agency leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers – in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results. MRM//McCann is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a lead agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 40 plus offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
＜Required Experiences and Skills＞
• Account management experience (3+ years), B2B preferred
• Very structured, detailed and thorough individuals
• Need to have a very proactive and anticipatory mindset
• Knowledge and experience in B2B Marketing
• Knowledge and experience in Database marketing
• Knowledge and experience in Direct marketing on both online and offline.
• Knowledge and experience in CRM
• Knowledge and experience in analytics
• Knowledge and experience in Integrated Marketing & Marketing Strategy
•Handled global accounts which require the use of both English and Japanese simultaneously is plus
• High level English skills (presentation and negotiation skill, etc.) and experience working with different languages, cultures and time zones across the globe
• Good negotiation skills (bridge between tech and non-tech) in both English and Japanese
• Able to deliver perfect results even under pressure and handling multiple projects/campaigns at the same time
• Independent, hands-on and thriving in a diverse environment
Build/retain a long-term relationship with existing B2B clients as well as initiating new opportunities within.
• Be a consulting partner for the client - helping them to grow their business
• Leadership responsibility for the business, the project and the team
• Identify and anticipate client needs and review their requirements in order to provide best possible solutions
• Develop and present presentations/proposals to client based on their business objectives
• Develop and drive new initiatives, prepare the proposal, present to the client and be responsible for their implementation
• Managing/interfacing, coordination and implementation with local, regional, global clients.
• Coordinate the identification and sourcing of internal and external resources (outside of Japan) needed
• Analyze data and provide recommendations and feedback to the client
• Ongoing smooth communication with the team as well as the different stakeholders
• Ensuring quality control process for all deliverables
• Ensure that issues and risks are properly escalated and resolved
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED