Exciting Opportunity to join STH Japan!
STH Japan was established as a joint venture between JTB Corp. (49%) and the UK’s Sports travel & Hospitality Group (51%), and is the exclusive official hospitality provider for Rugby World Cup 2019 and Tokyo 2020.
STH Group develops and delivers hospitality programmes for the world’s largest sporting events.
STH Group have provided a range of services as the Rugby World Cup’s exclusive official hospitality provider since the 2007 tournament.
STH Japan will combine the large-scale sporting event experience, commercial rights, and networks cultivated by STH Group, empowered by the corporate strength of JTB Group, including its planning capabilities and business-related skills and resources, to establish and actively develop the sports hospitality business in Japan and across Asia.
On 2nd November 2017, STH Japan was awarded “Best UK / Japan Partnership” at the British Business Awards (BBA) hosted in Tokyo at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
The awards recognise British innovation, entrepreneurship, business success and social contributions in Japan.
To be suitable for this role you will have a strong background in B2B marketing with proven experience within planning and delivering a range of marketing campaigns.
You will have previous budget management responsibilities and an analytical approach when working with data led marketing. You will ideally be degree educated with qualification gained in a marketing related field and will enjoy working in a busy and commercial environment.
This Marketing Manager role will incorporate the full marketing mix and will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a range of activities, with a domestic market emphasis. You will be experienced in working with CRM systems, automated marketing systems; data led direct marketing and proficient with updating website using CMS systems. You will be a strategic thinker who has can contribute in the campaign planning stage, but are comfortable getting into the detail of implementation in terms of proof reading and copywriting.
Outside of digital marketing experience you will be comfortable with supporting sales events, producing marketing collateral like brochures, newsletters and also briefing in advertising. You will also be comfortable with being proactive in your approach, working tirelessly on identifying potential partnership deals and marketing opportunities using partner databases.
Native in Japanese and fluent in English
• Outstanding communication skills - both oral and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong administrative and organisation skills
• Good inter-personal skills (team player)
• Excellent time keeping and able to meet deadlines
• Able to work calmly under pressure
• Meticulous – attention to detail
• Proactive and adaptable
An interest in sports would be beneficial.
• Working with the Head of Marketing to identify new opportunities in the market to promote products and STH Japan through advertising
PR & Comms
• Support the delivery of marketing and communications activities of the Company, including the implementation of the Company’s brand through the marketing of corporate hospitality products
• Implement the communications and PR strategy agreed with the Head of Marketing
• To liaise with the Head of Marketing and keep him informed of all relevant department developments
• To support in managing all corporate communications and brand management
• In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, optimise and improve the digital media strategy, including automated marketing systems and use of social media and digital media
Marketing collateral creation
• Assist with the development and proof reading of sales tools to be used by the Sales Team including digital and printed materials
• Assist in the delivery of sales and marketing events targeted at potential hospitality customers, including the management of contracted partners and suppliers
• Build strong and effective relationship management and engagement both internally and externally
• Maintain close liaison and good working relationship with all company employees, external agencies and creative advisors, including ensuring that such agencies and advisors provide services within the budgets agreed with the Head of Marketing and the Marketing Manager
• Undertake any other responsibilities assigned by the Head of Marketing
• Reports to: Head of Marketing
• Internal stakeholders: All STH Japan staff, All STH Group staff
• External stakeholders: IMG (Marketing Approvals)
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED