The primary responsibility will be to drive acquisition of new users across all online channels (app and web) for the entire network. She of He will work with all major online advertising partners and other key travel platforms to drive growth via new users acquisition on OYO’s platform.
Top level KPIs
• New Users Transactions
• Cost of Acquisition
• Organic Growth
The online marketing head will have a large team reporting to her or him including the following key functional leaders:
• Acquisition Manager
• Re-targeting Manager
• Referral Manager
The said leader will have an operational team of 5 to 10+ managers and executives. Additionally, she or he is expected to manage key business relations with external advertising players and internal teams such as finance, technology, CRM and revenue management.
12+ years of hands on experience in Online marketing, Digital Channels, Product Marketing, Category Management or associated functions.
• Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
• Team Leadership and Large team handling Experience. Especially working with leaders of leaders.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
• Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
• High energy and Hustle.
• Hunger to outperform coupled with hands on attitude.
• Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
• Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
• High on Initiative and Experimentation.
• Build and lead a team of 10+ people to setup online marketing vertical in Japan by recruiting the right talent. While handling, grooming, nurturing and managing the performance for highest outcomes.
• Work with key advertising platforms to leverage their solutions to drive new users for the company, and develop strategic business partnership via efficient project management.
• Setup processes for efficiently driving new users acquisition across multiple channels with a key focus on maximizing ROI for the company in the short and long term.
• Work closely with the finance team to ensure proper financial discipline and reporting of key marketing metrics on a regular basis.
• Collaborate effectively with internal technology, data science and CRM team to develop and execute acquisition growth strategies
• Develop a deep understanding of consumer behavior and leverage the same via multiple intervention across the consumer journey
Management Degree or equivalent.
First principle problem solving: Several solutions – processes and technology both and maybe even elements of business model – will need customization to build OYO in the local market. Think globally, act locally – keen understanding of problems of hotel owners and of customers and subsequent problem solving
Planning, reporting and stakeholder management: Ability to plan using guidelines from central team and build the right reporting metrics/visibility to enable quick decision making for moving business forward; Comfort with operating alone with little day to day supervision
Hunger to outperform, coupled with 'hands on’ attitude: Fearless ambition, a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude, with an inner ﬁre to build something big and change the hospitality space
High energy, quick execution: Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment; motivate and lead the team to do the same
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED