• Experience More than 3 years’ experience in pastry/bakery
• English Basic level (read English menu and recipe)
• Japanese Intermediate level (Conversational level)
- Pastry and desserts production, finishing touch and full bakery process management
- Menu engineering, creation of recipes, cost and stock control and ordering ingredients
- Ensure accurately portioned products at highest quality possible
Bakery School certificate preferred
*This position is available for both 12-month Contract (due to maternity leave cover) or Regular Employment. Please inform your preferred type of employment. 2 positions are available.
Actual 7.5 hrs/day between 8 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.
5 days/week (including weekends/national holidays)
Social insurance, annual vacation, staff canteen (JPY300/meal), uniform
2 days a week as regular days off on shift schedule, summer vacation
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED