• License Proof of lifesaving / guard certification, CPR,
First Aid, AED certification Current or Expired
(American Red Cross Lifeguard qualification,
Certified swim instructor qualifications are plus)
• English Intermediate level
• Japanese Basic level
- Ensure the safe operation of the aquatics facility.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons using the facility.
- Maintains general safety and security at the pool.
Must have valid lifeguard license from globally recognized organizations
7.5 hrs/day from 5:30 am – 11:15 pm
(including weekends and public holidays)
Social Securities (If the contract working hours exceeds 28hours/week)
Employees Cafeteria (JPY 300/hot meal with salad bar)
Free parking if commuting by bicycles or motor bikes
Paid vacation will be given in line with Japanese Labor Law
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED