• Experience: 1-2 years of demonstrated work experience (related field is preferred)
• English Advanced level
• Japanese Intermediate level
• PC Skill Word, Excel, Power Point
Demonstrated ability to work well with people, multi-tasking, positive, focused and service-oriented, interest in sports is preferred.
• Coordinate recreation programs, classes, parties and events for the memberships
• Coordinate and communicate closely with instructors and vendors in relations to recreation programs and classes.
• Work closely with other recreation sections and other departments at the club.
• Collect members feedback, review current programs and develop new programs for the memberships.
• Lead and assist the operation of the Program Concierge
• Report to the Program Supervisor
5 days/ week (Including weekends/ National holidays)
Actual 7.5hrs/day between 6:15am – 10:15pm
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED