FocusCore is a boutique human resources and recruitment service agency in Asia. We are expanding our Japan operations and are looking to hire recruitment consultants to the team. We aim to be the best back office boutique recruitment agency in Tokyo partnering with small and medium foreign blue chip companies.
As a consultant, we will provide you with the top technology, tools, and training to assist you in developing into a professional. You will be expected to work in a team environment, while being held accountable for hitting individual business growth targets. A combination of recruiting and account development and management skills are required.
If you have a record of high achievement and are results driven, we want to meet you.
- Individuals with direct sales experience
- Individuals with strong communication skills
- Individuals with motivation to train up as recruitment professionals
- Individuals who are team players
- Individuals who are ambitious, dynamic, and results- driven.
- Individuals with business level English or Japanese.
- Individuals who are residing in Japan.
Every day is surprisingly different! Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates who have the skills and experience for the position.
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met.
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts, direct recruiting, and referrals.
- Meeting candidates to evaluate and to understand their skills and job preferences.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAM:
Because our consultants come from varying backgrounds and skill levels, we give the most comprehensive training in recruitment. We will provide you with instruction on each element on the job, hands-on-practice, actual experience, and feedback, before repeating the process again to polish your skills. We are a company and culture that values your development.
1. Initial screening
2. Meet people engagement manager
3. Meet management team
4. Half day office work experience
5. Reference check
- Base salary + Commission (4 times a year)
e.g. 2nd year consultants can realistically earn up to 14 million Yen annually
- Commuting allowance
- Health insurance
- Unemployment Ins.
- Workers Compensation
- Strong emphasis on "work-life balance"
- Paid annual leave
- Sick leave
- Japanese national holidays
2020 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED