Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Some waitressing experience in busy restaurants or cafe
- Language : Intermediate level in both English and Japanese
- PC Skill : Previous experience in POS systems is a plus
- Other : Some experience in serving high-profile customers / executives is a plus
- Taking orders from our members and process them by using POS system
- Communicating with the kitchen for any specific requests from the members
- Serving dishes/drinks to the right tables
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service at an assigned restaurant outlet
- Welcome the Members and ensure their dining experience is pleasant with their expectations met at all times
Hold valid working eligibility in the country at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
The current visa must be valid for next 6 months at minimum.
4 days /week, 5-6 hours /day, between 06:00-22:00
(30-60 minutes break will be given in accordance with Japanese Law, depending on scheduled working hours)
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance are available according to contract hours.
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check / Stress Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law
Tokyo American Club is the most well-known and highly reputed private club in Japan. We have a 90 year history and have received international recognition such as Distinguished Clubs and Platinum Clubs of the World. Our 10,000+ Members hail from over 60 countries around the world, and represent the top level of international business and society in Japan. See what Members have to say.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED