As regional market leaders in the rental and sale of contemporary designer furniture, IROCO Design has furnished leading contracts and events in Japan including the Tokyo Olympics 2020, the Rugby World Cup 2019, Tokyo Infiniti Motor Show, Apple, Mitsui, Rakuten, Docomo, Uniqlo, Tokyo Art Fair, Microsoft, Bulgari, SKII, LVMH and Google. From ideation to delivery, IROCO Design ensures that good furniture design is within easy reach of every client in Japan, whether for rent or for sale. With offices in Tokyo and Hong Kong, IROCO Design is changing the way Asia sources great design. We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Head.
• Ability to be a part of small and dynamic team
• Fluent English - good spoken and written English
• 3-5 years experience; Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time as well as operate well within tight timelines.
• High attention to detail, excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, verbal and written skills.
• Professional drive and the ability to self-manage tight-timelines and potentially stressful situations.
• Manage the team and their roles. Take overall responsibility for the daily smooth management of IROCO Design Japan
• Liaise with relevant parties within the business – marketing, account management, finance, warehouse, etc to ensure that total flow and coordination therein.
2. Account Management
• Overall management and responsibility of the order book
• Communication with clients on a daily basis regarding order placement, changes, delivery etc
• Follow up on enquiries to convert to sales
• Ensure clients have full product knowledge and information
• Preparation of quotes and invoices
• Communicate with clients on customer service issues or queries where necessary.
• Liaise with the logistical operation team to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely and professional manner.
• Plan and execute client visits as and when required.
• On site presence where necessary
• Search out ways to increase client base and therefore revenue generated to IROCO Design
• Ensure the order process is an efficient and effective door-to-door service
• Visit clients to present IROCO Design’s offer where necessary
• Search out new and potential clients
• Ensure all customer feedback is acted upon with direction from management
• Follow market trends and design and keep ahead of global trends
4. PR and marketing
• Maximize communication opportunities – interviews, partnerships, PR contacts, barters etc
• Ensure appropriate images are available for all promotable products for social media marketing
• Support PR in roll out of PR campaign as and where necessary
• Support marketing in roll out of marketing campaigns
• Ensure social media avenue are maximized in order to build brand awareness and drive revenue
• Answer calls, enquiries and act upon them in an appropriate manner
• Client visits to office – ensure that all aspects of clients visit are appropriately taken care of
• Ensure odd jobs are taken care of as and when applicable.
2021 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED