OYOrooms is looking for an SEO specialist to improve organic traffic in Japan. In this role, you'll be responsible for helping with all aspects of SEO-which means you'll be helping in on-page SEO, technical SEO audits, and optimizing content aligned with company and team objectives.
• Ensuring content fits with the brand and exhibits expertise, authority, and trust, and that content satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and more helpful than the competition.
• Helping maintain website by fixing technical issues, improve internal linking, provide on-going keyword research, prepare link building campaigns, prepare content marketing calendars.
• 3+ years of in-house SEO work experience with an industry-leading website.
• Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, best practices, optimization strategies), content, and industry trends
• Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush), WordPress, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics preferred
• Capable of effectively organizing and modifying data via Excel and/or Google Sheets.
• Proven experience creating accurate, high-quality content at scale in a time-effective manner.
• Experience performing in-depth research projects using a variety of methodologies.
Perform relevant SEO workflows and deliverables as it relates to content:
• Keyword Research
• On-Page Optimization (titles, H1s, URLs, etc)
• User Engagement & Experience
• Content Briefs and Audits
• Use appropriate SEO tools and internal data sets for monitoring, insights, and recommendations.
• Able to translate and curate content in local language.
• Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a variety of high impact keywords and topics and identify new growth opportunities to inform SEO content strategy.
• Facilitate the creation of high-quality, data-driven content by producing detailed content briefs based on your research and analysis.
• Perform regular content audits and cleanups to improve or remove outdated, low-quality, low performing content.
• Partner with Design, Product, and Dev teams to create new assets and features (e.g. infographics, interactive data visualizations, tools) that will enrich our content and attract more links and traffic.
Bachalors or Equivalent
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED