OYO Group is the world's second largest hotel group. We are currently located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Spain, Brazil, Mexico and many more. Our growth story began in 2013 when the founder of OYO, Ritesh Agarwal, got inspired to come up with more affordable, quality living spaces during his Thiel Fellowship in Silicon Valley. Since then, OYO has grown from strength to strength to become the second largest hotel company with more than 1 million rooms globally.
OYO entered the Japanese market in April 2019 in a 50-50 Joint Venture with Softbank Group with the aim to expand to the whole territory by 2020.
Age - 34 to 39 years old.
Only Bilingual candidates.
Financial Control at Country Level:
• Understand and familiarize different OYO businesses and supplier relationship including but not limited to owner contracts.
• Ensure strong understanding of different taxes, fees and commission applicable to hotel partners.
• Understand the computation and calculation methodologies used at OYO for reconciliation.
• Understand and familiarize with different Automatic Reconciliation/ Monthly Settlement system deployed at OYO.
• Guiding the accounting team in different matters related to reconciliation, taxation and accounting.
• Collect daily updates from different teams on different reconciliation issues being raised, highlighting recurring issues and taking appropriate action to solve issues.
• Track and ensure dispute closure within the target TAT. Follow-up with the accounting teams / Business owners on the unresolved issues.
• Lead the effort on client engagement and dispute resolution through coordination with field teams
• Lead collection effort from hotel partners/owners through owner engagement, collection agency management, field team co-ordination and escalations to central team.
• Ensure compliance requirements are met for Fixed Assets tagging, invoice processing etc.
Country MIS, MBRM and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) Execution:
• Coordinate and lead collection effort from owners and corporates. Publish weekly MIS on the status of collection, key issues/challenges and steps taken to address the issues.
• Compile weekly MIS from the city accountant on dispute resolution and reconciliation and publish a Country MIS highlighting key issues/gaps and resolution steps to be taken.
• Verification of the Country MIS to ensure data sanctity.
• Preparation of Country MIS for Monthly Business Review Meeting (MBRM).
• Ensure the execution of Annual operating plan (AOP) along with revenue and cost management.
• Tracking of revenue and cost of the region. Proactively highlight risks to cost and revenue.
• Ensure timely and error-free month end closures.
• Around 8 to 10 years of experience in the financial operations and accounting domain
• Accounting professional – MBA / CPA –CA equivalent
• Candidate should demonstrate a rich understanding of accounting principles and terminologies.
• Candidate should have relevant experience of at least 2 years.
• Candidate should demonstrate a good knowledge of consumption tax and its applicability.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
• Should have led a team of more than 4 people directly.
• Excellent speaking and writing skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders.
• Candidate should be assertive and should have good interpersonal skills and good client management skills.
Accounting professional – MBA / CPA –CA equivalent
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED