Imagine what you can do here. At Talend, it is not just about technology. It’s about helping customers capitalize on the potential of “big data” by identifying, collecting, analyzing and simplifying the data to make sense of all the information available. That’s why a sales job at Talend is more than just exceeding quota. It’s about adding true value to our customers.
We are looking for results driven candidates who have strong sales and communications skills with a basic understanding of technology infrastructure and business process. We also look for the right attitude and aptitude in a candidate around a customer’s overall success.
You will be responsible for responding to inquiries from new prospects and partner unfamiliar with the value of Talend to helping customers find the smartest way to increase their investment with Talend. You will be teamed with our Channel Sales Team (Channel Managers) to uncover, qualify and nurture new opportunities both at a strategic and tactical level. You know how to manage your time and pipeline effectively to hit and exceed quarterly objectives. You are creative, fearless, persistent and a positive “high energy” individual.
For this role we require the following Skills
- A good understanding of Japanese or around Level N2 level
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience selling in an inbound / outbound environment for Japan market, preferably in Partner Ecosystem.
- Knowledge and passion for open source solutions
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up skills
- Comfort with various sales cycle lengths from 1 call to 6 months
- Highly engaging over the phone
- Background of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office and CRM
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a past paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSBILITIES
- Sell Talend’s comprehensive enterprise solutions via prospecting and relationship building
- Understand and effectively communicate Talend’s Value Proposition
- Identify, develop and advance opportunities, new logos and growth through high outbound sales activities
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in customer & prospect accounts (enterprise & commercial)
- Identify business pains, objectives, and related impacts on customers
- Develop sales opportunities by cold calling, email, meaningful interaction and other various forms of outreach.
- Collaborate with appropriate Account Executive and Director Corporate Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Prioritize account lists within a defined territory and build and grow active pool and pipeline.
- Meet and exceed assigned metrics, maintain input activity (call volumes) and achieve monthly key performance indicators.
- Update activity and pipeline on Salesforce.com.
- Continue to build your personal skillset – You can never learn enough!
Bachelor’s degree required, additional education preferred
We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering complete, trusted, and timely data to the business.
With over 1,400 employees, we support more than 4,750 enterprise customers globally who have chosen Talend to put their data to work. We are consistently recognized by Forrester and Gartner as a leader in the Data Integration Market and our plan for the future is even more exciting.
Are you ready for your next step in the world of data? Join Talend. Together we go further, together we achieve more. We are changing the way the world makes decisions! Talend is a global leader in data integration and data integrity. Our software is used to truly transform business and companies with data. We believe our company has a certain Je ne sais quoi that makes us special and gives us opportunities with purpose. We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit and Integrity.
We help companies take their data from chaos to clarity by delivering healthy to the business. With over 1,400 permanent employees, we support more than 6500 enterprise customers globally
2022 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED