Rougié is the leading brand in foie gras and gastronomy products exported towards Japan and Asia countries. Partnering with chefs around the world makes it a privileged brand in high-end hotels and restaurants, as well as duty-free boutiques.
We are hiring a marketing and communication assistant to strengthen our Rougié Japan team, working towards Asian and Middle East markets.
This opportunity will be based in Tokyo. The mission, under the supervision of the marketing manager (based in Japan), consists in supporting the digital communication initiatives of Rougié team in Asia, suporting the creation of contents for sponsorship activities and the launch of new products on our different markets.
If you are one of those people who love intercultural teamwork and are interested in working in both a creative and business oriented environement, you came to the right place - please contact us: we would love to discuss with you.
- Japanese Fluency Communication Skills (Both speaking and written) - Minimum N2 Level
- English Business Level.
- Knowledge of French appreciated.
- Experience or specific training in visual communication or marketing and communication
- Some knowledge of graphic design softwares (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva and others).
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, cultures and working partners.
- Flexibility, reactivity, and attention to details.
- Visual content management: Supporting visual communication by working in close relationship with cooking chefs: in charge of pictures library, event photo shooting
- Particpating in the creation promotion flyers and ads, supporting the evolution of the catalog of product
- Working on the organization of events in different languages: recipe contest, exhibitions…
- Following up sponsorship activities
- Publishing contents on company socials media and newsletters
- Supporting the translation of contents
- Participating in enhancing social media engagement
- Reporting on digital activity and performance
- Working on the updating of Partners' Website
- Creating and organizing marketing tools and POS materials
- Adapting sales presentations (layout, updating with new contents, translation..)
- No particular degree required but you should be passionate about communication or marketing or have a genuine interest in gastronomy.
- Proficiency in languages will be tested during the interview, no degree needed.
Possibilities to travel within Japan (Osaka...)
Possibility to visit French restaurants within the scope of our partnerships
Probationary period of 3 months
Flexible working hours: From 9am to 6pm with possible adjustements.
WFH and Telework possible 2 days per week.
- Social insurance
- Work insurance
- Health Insurance
- Transportation cost covered
- Start-up flexible and dynamic environment
- Possibility to communicate in different languages at work
25 days paid leaves / year. Japanese national holidays.
Maison Rougié, a French family business founded by Léonce Rougié, today prides itself on providing the best quality Foie Gras, duck meat, chicken and seafood related products to chefs around the world.
Fully invested in the implementation of sustainability and full traceability, made possible by working in close partnership with 416 French family-run farms.
Nurturing a know-how of 148 years, Rougié has been exporting high-end products dedicated to professional chefs for more than 50 years, always pioneering in its approach and leading the way to assist the chefs in their daily challenges.
2024 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED