Trusted Corporation (Trusted共同創業者) is an innovation consulting firm operating in Japan and Switzerland. Our primary objective is to drive the acceleration of innovation. We specialize in partnering with companies to establish strong foundations, develop cutting-edge business strategies, and offer comprehensive support throughout their go-to-market journey in the European and Japanese markets.
As an integral part of our clients' innovation teams, we excel at bridging the cultural and geographical gaps they may encounter between the EU and Japan. Our team is made of passionate experts deeply embedded in the open innovation ecosystem, possessing extensive networks in Japan and Europe. Leveraging our vast network of thousands of startups, we engage in daily synergy analysis to tackle challenges with unique perspectives and out-of-the-box ideas.
We are young, dynamic, and internationally diverse team, based in the vibrant CIC Tokyo, the largest innovation community in Japan! Together, we can make a tangible impact and shape the future of open innovation.
- Stay Curious, Keep Asking!
- Love Your Work, Enjoy the Tasking!
- Passion Shines, Let It Glow!
- Do Good, Everywhere You Go!
- Drive and Act, Make Ideas Flow!
If you would like to learn more about our team and our growth plans, please contact us for a chat by applying for this role. We would love to have the opportunity to learn more about you.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Native-level Japanese communication and writing skills are a must.
- Business English conversation proficiency is also required.
- Familiarity with sales processes and strategies
- Understanding what quality customer support looks like
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Good writing, copywriting and story telling skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, and multitasking skills with a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team.
In this role, as a member of our team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Crafting high-quality business proposals and reports in Japanese that align with our clients and companies requirements and meet designated deadlines.
- Conducting thorough research on emerging business models, technological trends, and government initiatives.
- Assisting with other aspects of the creative and research processes to generate cohesive and accurate media content such as press releases, interviews, and articles.
- Subtitling our online content, ensuring accurate translation and localization between Japanese and English.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing, Consulting, or Sales Support