HirePlanner is looking for motivated customer support representative to grow our presence in Japan and help our HR clientele to improve their hiring process. We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organisation. If you are one of those people interested in innovating, making a difference and disrupting the Japanese recruiting industry, you came to the right place - please contact us.
- Interest in Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting
- 2-3 years of administrative support experience, HR or Recruiting experience preferred but not necessary.
- Japanese and English Fluency
- Strong level of customer service and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solution oriented and focused on delivering great customer experience
- Solid organisation and priotization skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task while maintaining good quality of work
- Strong computer skills and comfort level working with a variety of computer systems.
In this role, your responsibility will be to effectively coordinate administrative tasks related to the recruiting and hiring processes of our clientele; You will support a team of recruiters and get involved with tasks such as:
- Admin support with local career advertising, social media and job fair
- Posting of Job Descriptions on local job boards
- Candidate Sourcing
- Application screening
- Communicate with job applicants, recruiting agencies, internal HR and hiring managers
- Scheduling and Coordination of Interviews
- Database management and tracking of recruiting updates