HirePlanner.com, a growing HR Tech Start-Up in Tokyo is offering undergraduate and graduate students a stimulating and hands-on sales experience within a condensed 12 week period (with possibility of extension or conversion). We work in a startup atmosphere where individuals take ownership and have significant impact on the business and the corporate image of our organization. If you have a venture mindset and are one of those people interested in innovating and making a difference, you came to the right place - please contact us.
- Japanese Fluency (Mandatory)
- English business level is an advantage
- Ambitious, thick skin and competitive mindset
- Motivation to succeed
- Energetic, curious and solution focused
- Solid organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and integrity
- Ability to work independently, detailed oriented and result oriented
- Interest in Business Development, Sales Strategy, Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting
- Bring value and make a difference in everything that you do
- Conduct market research and lead generation projects
- Identify companies recruiting in Japan
- Perform outbound email and sometimes phone calls to qualify potential customers
- Scheduling and attend customer meetings with the sales team
- Display creativity and ingenuity in presenting possible solutions when collaborating with customers and/or colleagues
- Represent HirePlanner in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
HirePlanner is a cloud Recruiting Management System designed to help companies simplify and automate their hiring process, attract great talent and reduce their overall recruiting cost.
It is designed for small and large enterprises to help them to:
– Simplify and automate their hiring process
– Build their talent pipeline efficiently
– Protect their internal HR confidential data
– Improve their candidate experience
– Reduce their recruiting budget
– Hire better people and faster
HirePlanner is a solution provided by WENOtech Co., Ltd.
- Flexible working hours (20 hours / week minimum)
- Possibility to work from home (or anywhere within Japan Time Zone)