Exciting Opportunity to join STH Japan!
STH Japan was established as a joint venture between JTB Corp. (49%) and the UK’s Sports travel & Hospitality Group (51%),
and is the exclusive offcial hospitality provider for Rugby World Cup 2019TM.
STH Group develops and delivers hospitality programmes for the world’s largest sporting events.
STH Group have provided a range of services as the Rugby World Cup’s exclusive official hospitality provider since the 2007 tournament.
STH Japan will combine the large-scale sporting event experience, commercial rights, and networks cultivated by STH Group, empowered by the corporate strength of JTB Group, including its planning capabilities and business-related skills and resources, to establish and actively develop the sports hospitality business in Japan and across Asia.
On 2nd November 2017, STH Japan was awarded “Best UK / Japan Partnership” at the British Business Awards (BBA) hosted in Tokyo at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
The awards recognise British innovation, entrepreneurship, business success and social contributions in Japan.
• Thrive on working to performance targets
• Motivation, enthusiasm, self discipline and focus
• Commitment to preparation and planning
• Contribute and work within a team environment
• Manage time and prioritise tasks
• Fluent Japanese and English language
• Communication/networking and influencing skills
• Written - well constructed consultative emails
• Experience in client interaction and consultations
• Clear and purposeful telephone manner
• Fast paced Sales environment
• Excellent administrative skills and previous experience with CRM systems (desirable)
• Sales training (desirable)
• Knowledge and interest in sport (desirable)
• Educated to degree level (desirable)
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Prospecting new businesses to generate sales
• Enhancing the STH Japan brand and reputation by developing strong relationships with potential clients
• Improving and contributing to the STH Japan team and culture
• Achieving sales targets and objectives set by the Head of Sales
• Understanding the company (STH Japan), its suppliers, stakeholders and related companies
• Understanding the product completely and being able to position it accurately and positively in the marketplace
• Understanding and practising the consultative sales process
• Continually testing and reviewing personal sales activity and methods
• A detailed and smooth handover of all new clients to the Client Services team
• Managing an accurate and detailed Pipeline document including estimates for reporting purposes
• Accurate data input into the CRM system, and the successful development of the STH Japan database
Commencing April 2018, ending 30th November 2019
As Account Manager, you will be entitled to the bonus payments
• STH Japan Sales Team Members (Head of Sales, Account Manager)
• STH Japan Client Services Department
• Senior STH Japan Management and Heads of Department
• Prospects including High Net Worth Individuals and Corporate Companies
• Organisations with relevant databases for initiatives