Join STH Japan for your chance to create unforgettable memories and live a unique professional experience!
For the first time in the History, the Rugby World Cup is coming to Asia and more specifically to Japan.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of this renowned Tournament and work in an international and vibrant environment.
Sports Travel & Hospitality (STH) Japan is the leading provider of sports hospitality and premium spectator experiences in Japan.
We are the exclusive provider of sports hospitality for Rugby World Cup 2019™ and previously operated the official in-venue hospitality programme at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
STH Japan is a joint venture between JTB and STH Group. This business will establish a new spectating style at sporting events in Japan and contribute to the growth and development of the sports business market in Japan.
For more information please visit our website: www.sthjapan.com.
Native in English, Japanese language is an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
• Experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
• Experience working with WordPress templates
• Graphic Design Skills
• Layout Skills (including Japanese publication regulations)
• Customer Focused
• Creativity, Flexibile
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and adaptable
An interest in sports would be beneficial.
A creative Graphic designer with an innovative mind-set and proven experience to interpret our strategic needs designing solutions with high visual impact. Initially focussing on Rugby World Cup Official Hospitality products including the design of websites, print brochures, advertisements, product packaging, exhibitions stands all within the given guidelines and brand identity
• Understand the identity and values of STH Japan
• Create relevant concepts and visuals in line with the brand guidelines
• Illustrate concepts by designing and arranging in relevant sizes and formats.
• Understand and operate within the approval and internal sign off process
• Prepare completed copy and art to meet required approval process.
• Complete concepts by coordinating with external agencies such as art services, printers etc.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team culture through strong work ethic and communication
• Reports to: Head of Marketing and Commercial Director
• Internal stakeholders: Sales and Marketing teams
• External stakeholders: World Rugby, IMG, Japan Rugby 2019 Organising Committee, Advertising agencies, STH Japan Partners, Suppliers and Guests.