Exciting Opportunity to join STH Japan!
STH Japan (STHJ) was established as a joint venture between JTB Corp.(JTB) and STH Group and is the exclusive hospitality provider for Rugby World Cup 2019 (RWC2019), Japan.
Our programme offers VIP level access and treatment at the third largest sporting event in the world (after the Olympics and FIFA World Cup), the biggest global sporting event in 2019 and the very first RWC in Asia.
This is a historic event; the eyes of the world will be on Japan.
We provide an opportunity to savour this world class experience from the finest seats in the stadium, with fine dining and access to luxurious private VIP experiences included.
We are looking for Ticketing Operations Manager to run internal ticket sales system, manage inventory available for sales, support seat assignment and ticket printing.
On 2nd November 2017, STH Japan was awarded “Best UK / Japan Partnership” at the British Business Awards (BBA) hosted in Tokyo at the Grand Hyatt Tokyo.
The awards recognise British innovation, entrepreneurship, business success and social contributions in Japan.
• Experience and working knowledge of event / airplane ticketing systems and applications
• Experience in event industry, box office operations
• Experience in finance, accounting, inventory management
• Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Analytical approach, good with numbers & spreadsheets
• Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy
• Ability to lead people / teams and challenge appropriately through questioning
• Security conscious and observant
• Positive attitude with ‘can do’ approach
• Flexible & adaptable to achieve departmental needs
• Motivated, able to plan, organise and prioritise tasks
• Excellent written and oral communication
LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED
• Japanese – fluent
• English – fluent
• Manage inventory of match tickets
• Define requirements for ticketing system, prepare system for seat assignment and ticket printing
• Strategically allocate different match tickets to the appropriate sales streams
• Assign areas to stadium seats and seats to orders
• Liaise with departments to authorise dispatch of hospitality packages
• Prepare regular reports on sales, availability and fulfilment
• Draft policies and procedures
• Manage production of hospitality packaging
• Prepare orders for fulfilment and dispatch
• Plan ticketing venue operations
• Train and manage temporary staff
• Perform other admin duties as required
• Attend venue on event day as required to assist clients and resolve any issues
• Perform same scope for other events and projects (if required)
Commencing August 2018, ending December 2019
• Customer Relations
• Ticketing System Provider
• Rugby World Cup Ltd, IMG
• Tournament Organising Committee (JR2019)