This is a chance to register your profile for future opportunity arose in our fantastic Restaurant Service teams.
Please refer "Dining" on our website for the various F&B outlets.
*Only those who are considered as qualified will be contacted upon the vacancies occur.
*Applicants must include their working eligibility in Japan(specific type of visa) and its validation period on "Cover Letter" or any other free-input field.
To be advised upon opening of the position
The below is general idea and the further details will be available upon opening of the position.
- Taking orders from our members and process them by using POS system
- Communicating with the kitchen for any specific requests from the members
- Serving dishes/drinks to the right tables
- Provide courteous and efficient customer service at an assigned restaurant outlet
- Welcome the Members and ensure their dining experience is pleasant with their expectations met at all times
Hold valid working eligibility in the country at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
The current visa must be valid for next 6 months at minimum
【Full-time】5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holiday)
【Part-time】3-4 days per week, 25-35 hours (including weekends / public holidays) - working schedule negotiable
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen at a subsidized price
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Attractive compensation and benefits are available depending on the working hours on contract.
Will be available upon offering (or at the start of the selection process)