This is a chance to register your profile for future opportunity arose in our outstanding Member Service teams.
Please refer "Member Service", "Guest Studio", "the Cellar", and "Parking" on our website for the various services they are in charge.
*Only those who are considered as qualified will be contacted upon the vacancies occur.
*Applicants must include their working eligibility in Japan(specific type of visa) and its validation period on "Cover Letter" or any other free-input field.
To be advised upon opening of each position
The below is general idea for Concierge, and the further details will be available upon opening of each position.
- Takes inquiries and reservation for the facilities within the Club
- Guest registration, Parking Lot registration, Check-in duties for users from reciprocal Clubs worldwide
- Handling of cash / credit card payments
- Takes care of Club's main phone line and e-mail correspondence
- Provides general supports for Club Members's life in Tokyo
- Tickets sales for events such as musicals and concerts
Hospitality school/major preferred
Applicants hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
【Full-time】5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holidays)
【Part-time】3-4 days per week, 25-35 hours (including weekends / public holidays) - working schedule negotiable
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen at subsidized price
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Attractive compensation and benefits are available depending on the working hours on contract.
Will be available upon offering (or at the start of the selection process)