Tokyo American Club has been an integral part of the international community in Tokyo since its founding in 1928.
With 4,000 Members, drawn from 50-plus nations, the Club offers a diverse range of cultural, business and recreational activities and amenities in the heart of the Japanese capital.
In 2018, the Club was named in the Platinum City Clubs of the World top 100 list by the Club Leaders Forum. The accolade followed the Club's Distinguished Club recognition by the BoardRoom magazine the year before.
- Experience : Previous working experience in Hospitality industry
- Language : Advanced level in both English and Japanese
- PC Skill : Word, Excel, Outlook
- Other : Customer oriented and a team worker
- Provide information to our members regarding facilities, club events and seminars.
- External ticket sales
- Dealing with inquiries (face to face/telephone)
- Support Members’ lifestyle in Japan
Hospitality school/major preferred
Hold valid working eligibility in Japan at the time of lodging their applications. Visa sponsorship is not available.
5 days per week, 37.5 hours (including weekends / public holidays)
Actual 7.5 hours / day between 07:30 - 22:00 (1 hour break)
Health insurance, pension, Employment insurance, industrial accident insurance
Group Life Insurance
Staff Canteen (JPY 300/hot meal)
Commuting allowance (with tax-free upper limit)
Uniform with cleaning service (when applicable)
Annual Health Check
Annual Employee Recognition Party
Paid vacation in line with Japanese law and 3 days summer vacation
Japanese national holidays and New Year days of January 2nd and 3rd