To lead, manage, monitor, evaluate, and coordinate the Quality, Health and Safety and
Environment Management System (through the establishment and implementation of specific Project QHSE Plan
for respective project) within project environments so as to proactively comply with relevant local QHSE
Legislation and Codes of Practice and also in accordance to Regional / Corporate QHSE policy & progress so as to
achieve continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal and external parties (including clients and vendors) on QHSE plan and
- Review and distribute all QHSE Documentation
- Approve Corrective and Preventive Action Requests & Incident Reports
- Review all KPIs and regularly conduct the Management Review Meeting with relevant team at site.
- Immediately report to Management if there is noncompliance to QHSE Policies & Regulations
- Approve the Risk Assessments
- Execute the Emergency Drills and other Emergency Response Procedure
- Audit and Assess the QHSE compliance of Vendors
- Minimum 4 years of managerial and relevant work
experience in technical job and preferably exposed to the
- Or 3 years’ experience in QHSE management including on site
experience and exposure i.e.: regional and/or Asian countries
- Minimum 3 years of Integrated Management System (IMS) -
ISO 9001, ISO 14001
Main Duties / Key job task in-charge:
Quality , Health & Safety and Environment
a. Ensure that QHSE standards at entity level at all sites are maintained and continually seek ways to
b. Conduct regular training on Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
c. Advise Management on all matters pertaining to Quality , Health & Safety and Environment including
compliance with Legislation’s on safety, health and environment
d. Act as company representative on HSE accident / emergency investigations.
Provide sales and technical support to all sites within its entity.
This will include;
a. For tendering process (response to tenders) and throughout the contract lifecycle. e.g, : Assist and
support the local sales teams with the Technical Questionnaire of the tenders referring to the QHSE.
b. Liaise with customer or customer representative on QHSE Program or QHSE initiatives and coordinate
effort on a Country basis.
c. General customer or sales support, as required.
Take the facilitator role on QHSE Project implementation.
This will include;
a. To assist and advise the branch / sites QHSE team on the management of the entity management system
to relevant ISO standards for QHSE (including reference to integrated management system/IMS
certification) and see it to completion and certification.
b. Report and update Snr Regional QHSE Manager, ASPAC on the development and progress of the various
QHSE implementation effort and schedule in line with regional management objectives and plan.
Organize QHSE related events and programs locally.
c. Advice sites/ branches on the identification and selection of relevant consultant to assist with the QHSE
implementation effort and monitoring of the work done by consultant in adjusting the QHSE with the
rules and regulations of the country and also project implementation.
d. Where required, provide trainings to key personnel in charge of the QHSE in various Site locations.
e. Coordinate the designated QHSE implementation effort and keep the relevant statistics and
documentation required internally and externally for Q/HSE implementation. Obtain the relevant ISO
9001, ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001 and Integrated Management System/IMS certificates or certification
as per established plan and schedule, in liaison with the local management, MR and implementation
Provide the required advice and consulting services to the respective sites concerning QHSE matters or its
implementation and others.
This will include;
a. The appointment, together with the local entity sites management whose role will be to adapt the
manuals to the local rules and regulations and facilitate the roll out, training and implementation of
QHSE Management System in coordination with the local management and appointed Site Management
Representative/MR and Implementation team.
b. Attend sensitive operations and help with the hazards and environmental aspects identification, or
appoint a consultant for this, where required.
c. Undertake other special projects as assigned by Managing Director and / or the Senior Regional QHSE
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline,
preferably in Environmental, Mechanical, Occupational
Health and Safety, or Chemical from a recognized University.
- QHSE training would be required
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Verbal & written English skills.
- Knowledge on HSE aspects of handling DG cargo and/or
Chemical products and also Heavy lift, Out of Gauge/OOG,
supply base and barge operations, too.
- Knowledge on QHSE aspects of handling Health care and
- Exposure to Oil & Gas industry and/or Industrial Project &
Health care, Pharma, and Aerospace industry with hands on /
on site QHSE implementation effort.
- Skills and experience in dealing with customers and auditors.
- Analysis, problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in HSE practices and reporting.
- Ability to work in project / project management.
- Willing to work on site for extended time.
- Ability to travel (sometime within short notice).
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSA 18001
standards (Integrated Management System/IMS).
- Familiar with relevant industry requirements and
needs/expectations in terms of QHSE e.g.: Oil & Gas and/or
Industrial Project, Health Care and Aerospace.
- Preparing QHSE Training Materials, deliver HSE training and
- High standard of integrity and also uphold ethics and
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Work experience in Multi-national Company.
- Knowledge of the local authorities and culture e.g.: South
East OR Asian countries.
2019 COPYRIGHT © HIREPLANNER.COM | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED